- Responsible for timely completion of assigned projects and customer satisfaction.
- Determine schedules, sequences, and assignments for work activities, based on work priority, quantity of equipment, and skill of personnel.
- Communicates with customers and their representatives, including building owners, mechanical contractors, other trades, subcontractors, and field support staff.
- Ensures compliance with internal contracting processes regarding customer specific documentation and closeout processes.
- Responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the forecasted cost at completion by reviewing hours worked and material cost of project. Meets with contractors and owners to discuss scope of project; budgets; performance; and close-out.
- Coordinate Installation or remodel job on-site to include Installers and Helpers and provide Supervision. Duties may also include coordinating material and estimation of labor. Requisition materials and supplies, such as tools, equipment, or replacement parts.
- Ability to read and comprehend plans and blueprints as appropriate to trade regarding the installation of all cabling, communication loops, and components associated with the installation of energy management and refrigerant leak systems.
- Ability to perform all job duties of an Installation Technician Ability to delegate tasks and motivate individuals.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret plans, specifications, contract documents, control drawings, service bulletins, technical procedure manuals, equipment specifications, and governmental regulations.
- Inspect and monitor work areas, examine tools and equipment, and provide employee safety training to prevent, detect, and correct unsafe conditions or violations of procedures and safety rules. Strong leadership skills, manage the team in professional manner.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with minimal guidance and direction.
Formal Education Requirement: High school
Experience: 5 years
- EPA certification
- Valid driver's license and a safe driving record.
- Physically able to climb ladders, work at high elevations and lift objects up to fifty pounds.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, detail oriented and highly motivated.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and out of town as required.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities/task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong organizational, time management skills.
- High level of professionalism and diplomacy.
- Strong customer focus skills.
- Strong project management skills and high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to making decisions, learn quickly, thinking rationally and exercising good judgment.
- Work effectively in diverse team environment.
- Ability to work both individually and as a team with minimum supervision.