1. Set up, run and operate all equipment and computer-controlled equipment within the cell.
2. Identify and correct defective parts.
3. Observe and follow safety rules and regulations.
4. Support Lean Initiatives through 5S, 4I, LDMS, ACP’s, RAT’s, etc.
5. Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 100% Completion of skills versatility matrix within the department where position is located.
• Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and drawings.
• Must be able to perform preventive maintenance on the machines as specified.
• Must be able to produce parts that meet required specifications.
• Must be able to perform precision measurements that could include knowledge and application of process control techniques.
• Must be willing and available to work overtime as required by production needs.
• Must be able to use various measuring equipment.
As a global policy, Panasonic does not recognize resumes or other application materials submitted from staffing agencies and search firms outside of our system. Therefore, please do not submit resumes or other application materials through the external Panasonic web site or directly to our employees. Any resumes or other application materials submitted through the external web site or directly to employees of Panasonic or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates will not be eligible for any agency fee, and the resume and other application materials will be added to our database for direct recruitment.
Panasonic assigns only certain positions to approved staffing agencies and search firms that have a current agreement with Panasonic in place. Not all positions are eligible for an agency fee.
Join our Talent Community!
Not ready to apply? Joining our talent community not only provides you with job updates but insider peeks on some of the innovative technologies you could work on.