Avionics Inventory Clerk
Full time - 12-hour shifts 4 days on, 4 days off
Up to 25% UK-wide
Who We Are:
Ever wonder who brings the entertainment to your flights? Panasonic Avionics Corporation is #1 in the industry for delivering inflight products such as movies, games, WiFi, and now Bluetooth headphone connectivity!
How exciting would it be to be a part of the innovation that goes into creating technology that delights millions of people in an industry that’s here to stay! With our company’s history spanning over 40 years, you will have stability, and career growth opportunities, and will work with the brightest minds in the industry. And we are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture that will help our organization thrive! We seek diversity in many areas such as background, culture, gender, ways of thinking, skills and more.
In response to our expanding business and heightened customer demands, we are seeking an Inventory Clerk to join our team at the Heathrow site. Your role will be pivotal in managing our stock and ensuring the efficient supply of equipment to meet the demands of our new customer
Join our team and make a significant impact in the world of warehouse operations. This is your opportunity to be part of a collaborative and exciting environment, where your skills and dedication will be truly appreciated.
- Be the backbone of our warehouse operations, handling various areas such as stockroom management, shipping, receiving, and cycle counting.
- Ensure smooth material movement and accurate computer transactions.
- Play a crucial role in maintaining inventory accuracy through proactive cycle count activities and effective reconciliation.
- Dive into researching and reconciling inventory discrepancies.
- Offer your assistance to different areas of the warehouse as needed, showcasing your versatility.
- Take charge of the annual Cycle Count activities, meticulously performing reconciliation and reporting.
- Expertly package products according to ATA300 specifications and meet customer requirements before shipping, when necessary.
- Efficiently prepare and process daily inter-office correspondence and Request to Ship products as required.
- Facilitate product pick-ups by customer requests, ensuring timely and accurate execution.
- Skilfully manage the processing of both internal and customer repairs, including packaging, labelling, and efficient processing.
- Maintain, organize, and prepare inventory transactions and incoming product records for archiving.
- Handle miscellaneous purchase orders for various departments with precision.
- Keep your work area neat and orderly, upholding high standards of cleanliness and organization.
- Be adaptable and ready to perform various duties as requested by your manager, contributing to the dynamic nature of our operations.
What We’re Looking For:
- Background in customer services and customer excellence
- Experience in handling high-volume and/or critical customer requests
- Experience in logistics supply chain or supply and demand management
- Familiarity with warehouse shipping and receiving procedures, underlining your knowledge of logistics.
- Basic math skills, ensuring precision in your tasks.
- The ability to collaborate effectively with various departments, including QC, Program Management, OA, Customs Compliance, and Credit, highlighting your teamwork skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills, empowering you to handle multiple activities with meticulous attention to detail.
- A knack for problem-solving and sound judgment when managing competing priorities, limited resources, and time constraints.
- Strong interpersonal skills, allowing you to interact with co-workers and peers professionally and respectfully.
- Effective communication skills, both in writing and verbally
- Proficiency in operating a computer and utilizing MS Office suite of software applications.
- The ability to lift, push, or pull up to 50 pounds
- Willingness to work overtime when necessary.
Contribution to Society | Fairness & Honesty | Cooperation & Team Spirit | Untiring Effort for Improvement | Courtesy & Humility | Adaptability | Gratitude
What We Offer:
At Panasonic Avionics Corporation we realize the most important aspects in leading our industry are the bright minds behind everything we do. We are proud to offer our employees a highly competitive, comprehensive and flexible benefits program.
The salary is just one component of Panasonic’s total package. The final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to the individual’s knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses and incentives.