Our mission at PENA is to make the vision of affordable Electric Vehicles a reality by production of the world’s safest, highest-quality, and lowest-cost batteries. Through this effort we will create a clean energy society and our products will change society’s use of and perceptions of electric power.
The Workplace team is responsible for maintaining non-manufacturing areas of the facility, providing support to the growing population of employees and to drive process excellence. Workplace Team Members are key contributors to creating a positive workplace experience at PENA through their daily interactions with employees on facility audits and inspections, furniture coordination, events, and many other workplace initiatives. The Workplace Facility Coordinator will perform critical operations required to maintain functional and efficient common and office spaces within the facility, to include; furniture assembly, painting, event set up and tear down with AV and electrical equipment, etc. The position involves all aspects of customer service and requires a professional, positive attitude. The Workplace Facility Coordinator will assist the Workplace team by fulfilling requests from the various internal teams. This person will need to be very organized and have the ability to track multiple lists. Together our Team focuses on optimizing the space we have, finding the best solutions to immediate needs, and devising and driving our long-term strategy.
- Conduct facility audits and building inspections to ensure common areas of the facility are maintained to specific standards
- Execute workplace activities and tasks such as event set up and breakdown, furniture ordering, employee moves, space planning and other activities that support workplace operations
- Maintain furniture and landlord maintenance requests by tracking orders, delivery and work completions in Excel spreadsheets and Wrike database
- Collaborate closely with the Workplace, Facilities and Landlord teams Perform HDCOM, projector equipment and cord management throughout office and conference room spaces
- Collaborate on various workplace projects gather project requirements, communicate project progress to appropriate parties, document project actions, and execute effectively
- Coordinate, order and receive workplace supply deliveries
- Ability to identify and prioritize multiple projects and perform work with a constant awareness of improving processes. Preparation of reports, metrics, and other tracking tools.
- Associates Degree preferred and 1+ year of experience in a corporate or manufacturing setting
- A customer-centric attitude and enthusiasm for supporting internal teams
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Basic knowledge and strong interest in Facilities and Workplace Operations
- Ability to perform minor facilities repair skills such as painting, hanging wall graphics, small furniture assembly, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including a professional and mature manner when interacting with internal and external clients, colleagues, management, and vendors
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Availability to work weekends or nights as needed into order to project or schedule demand is required
- Evidence of exceptional ability
- The Workplace Facility Coordinator will support all policies, goals and objectives of the company, and will represent the company in a knowledgeable and professional manner
In addition to an environment that is as innovative as our products, we offer competitive salaries and benefits. Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Pre-employment drug testing is required. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Energy of North America.