1. Layout, fit and assemble framework for refrigeration equipment.
2. Build required framework from drawings and applications legend.
3. Utilize hand and power tools.
4. Measure and cut framework to the exact length.
5. Must be able to perform set-ups and form parts from drawings
6. Weld joints and seams using the correct technique.
7. Work effectively and communicate often with team members.
8. Observe and follow safety rules and regulations.
9. Support Lean initiatives through 5S, 4I, LDMS, ACP’s, RAT’s, etc.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements • High School Diploma or equivalent. • Ability to read and interpret an application legend • Mechanical knowledge recommended • Must have basic math skills • Must be able to read a tape measure. • Prior welding experience. • Must be able to use a protractor and dial caliper • Must be able to apply significant torque with hand tools throughout the entire workday. • Experience driving a forklift a plus. • Must be able to work with minimal supervision. • Must be flexible and available to work overtime as required by production needs.Physical Capabilities are based on daily work Schedule of a 5-day work week, 8 hour shift + Overtime:
Sitting 0 - 3 hours Climbing Frequent
Walking 10 hours Bending Frequent
Standing 8-10 hours Lifting Up to 50 lbs.
Crawling Occassional Squatting Frequent
Twisting Frequent Reaching Frequent
Arms Full range of motion Carrying Up to 50 lbs.
Push/Pull Up to 50 lbs. Legs Full range of motion