You will be responsible for administrating internal Wordpress intranet sites and processing students' data from Learning Management System.
What your project will include:
- Maintaining submission forms
- Managing users and roles
- Updating pages, content and images
- Posting monthly newsletter and track analytics
- Monitoring plugins and themes for current versions
- Optimizing and minifying scripts and stylesheets
- Ingesting and processing students' records using Elastic stack
- Creating charts and graphs with Kibana
Duration and schedule:
The duration of internship is 6 months.
Flexible schedule: you'll be able to create your own schedule and pick the days/hours when you are able to work.
What you bring to the internship:
- undergraduate or graduate student majoring in related field
- previous experience in WordPress (applicants with portfolios will be considered first)
- Adobe Photoshop working skills
- preferred but not required to apply: Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, PHP, MySQL, Webpack
- excellent information organization, writing and communications skills
- comfortable interacting with various team members, colleagues and management and providing status updates to the project leader on a regular basis
- proficient use of Standard MS products
- desire and/or experience of learning in a fast-paced environment
Who we are:
For 40 years, Panasonic Avionics has strengthened the connection between the world’s airlines and their passengers. We are recognized globally for our experience and leadership in product innovation and customization, system reliability, and customer care.
We collaborate with over 300 airline customers to develop inflight entertainment and communications (IFEC) solutions that are designed to meet their unique fleet, brand, operations, and business requirements, based on state-of-the-art technology, connectivity, and industry know-how. Every year, more than 2.7 billion passengers enjoy an amazing entertainment experience flying onboard Panasonic-equipped aircraft.