· Receive incoming goods to include customer repair orders and service repair parts.
· Verify count against purchase order and/or repair orders.
· Stock incoming repair service parts and modification kits into appropriate locations and complete delivery transaction in Oracle.
· Transact in Oracle incoming PTS maintenance repair orders.
· Ship repaired customer goods against repair orders, internally generated requests to ships and internal transfer orders per specified shipping instructions. Perform corresponding transactions using freight carrier software (FEDEX, UPS, DHL, etc) as well as Oracle.
· Pack material for shipment per ATA 300 specifications.
· Arrange for product pick up in accordance with shipping instructions.
· Pick repair parts, internal transfer orders, modification kits, inventory requisitions and perform all associated inventory transactions.
· Communicate with all internal departments and personnel via e-mail or phone to provide status of material movement activity especially regarding critical or AOG situations.
· Perform physical inventory counts as required and assist in reconciling discrepant material.
· Understand the daily work schedule and delivery requirements and perform work to achieve on time delivery.
· Operate manual and powered material handling equipment.
• Demonstrable experience in all areas of warehouse operation: receiving, warehousing and shipping.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Moderate problem solving skills using material movement records and various computer programs.
• Assistance with solving difficult problems is available through the area lead or direct supervisor.
• Must be computer literate, Oracle preferred.
• Expert with all types of shipping software, FEDEX a minimum requirement.
• Ability to use automated material handling equipment: stock picker most important.
• Internal and external customer service skills critical as is a willingness to be part of a team.
• Knowledge of basic math.
• Must hold valid and clean driver’s license. (A driving record background check may be performed.)
• Knowledge of electronic parts is desirable.
• Ability to operate a computer and associated software applications.
• Extremely well organized, with the ability to track multiple activities involving numerous details.
• Possess strong problem solving skills and good judgment in dealing with competing priorities, limited resources and time pressure.
• Normally receives little instruction on daily work, general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
*2 positions available*