- Ships and receives parts, equipment, and supplies
- Enters inventory into database
- Maintains stocking levels to conform to lean inventory practices.
- Delivers parts to customer locations or job sites as needed. Files freight bills of lading and equipment packing slips for inventory reconciliation and audit purposes.
- Manages receipts, inspects, and stocks incoming products from internal and external customers.
- Prepares boxes for pick up or delivery for technician use on job site.
- Ensures proper working order of tools and equipment. Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- High school diploma
- At least 2 years' experience
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities/task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, required.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational, time management skills.
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours, as required.
- Working knowledge of basic refrigeration and/or knowledge of commercial refrigeration and HVAC is preferred.
- Forklift experience preferred.
- Must have basic math skills including an understanding of weight, measurement, and volume.
- Able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Matching 401K
Hussmann International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer