This role requires an aggressive, self-starting, entrepreneurial individual focused on revenue generation and process improvements. The mandate of this role is: Right Parts / Rights Place / Right Time / Right Source / Right Price. This position will be focused on identifying parts, sourcing parts, controlling inventory, allowing the branches to use parts efficiently to pick up business and ensure market-based pricing to our customers. The person in this role will work closely with the HSM Performance Parts team and will become a Hussmann expert with general refrigeration parts from sourcing, pricing, sales, and logistics perspectives.
- Verifies accuracy of inventory through cycle counting and overall process management.
- Develop stocking levels and replenishment programs that allow the district to leverage parts availability, pricing and the knowledge to provide our customers a complete solution with improved First Time Fix Rates due to material availability strategies.
- Develop processes, vendors, and partners to compliment Hussmann’s efforts to maximize energy efficiency, sustainability, and merchandising effectiveness.
- Manages Supplier/Vendor selection through facilitating discount/cost negotiations and conducting cost comparisons through collection and maintenance of product pricing information.
- Responsible for physical inventory management, including conducting cycle counts, addressing shortages/liquidation needs, and ensuring inventory alignment with GP requirements.
- Process orders received from service & installation teams.
- Oversees and performs all receiving, storage and staging of inbound freight. Maintains proper stocking levels to conform to current lean inventory practices.
- Maintain housekeeping of warehouse and surrounding area.
- Manages world-class customer parts and warranty service offerings, including timely parts provisioning, issue resolution, credit approvals/returns, price deviations, and retention strategies.
- Maintains standard operation processes, including identifying areas of process improvement. Responsible for development and maintenance of standardizing parts pricing.
- Collaborate with Performance Parts departments to support customer experience, including quote completion, ensuring accurate product information/pricing, and timely parts shipping/receiving.
- Prepare and submit required management activity reports, including budgets, action plans, summaries and other reports or lists as necessary. Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma, college degree preferred
- Thorough understanding of how supply chains work
- Parts procurement/administration/counter experience
- Capable of navigating parts databases and learning proprietary information systems
- Solid analytical ability
- Ability to successfully manage multiple/competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Flexibility to work outside normal hours
- Refrigeration knowledge a plus
- Customer service with high levels of diplomacy and professionalism
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Matching 401K
Hussmann International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer