You will lead onsite warehouse activities including shipping, receiving, and inventory of parts to support the commercial refrigeration service and installation teams. You will also superintend the warehouse/office property. You will report to the Installation Manager. You will have one full-time warehouse associate and one full-time warehouse driver as direct reports.
- Manage the receiving, staging, parts shipping, equipment and supplies to support service and installation operations
- Maintain an accurate parts inventory by determining levels of product to fulfill installation and service orders
- Identify excess and obsolete inventory
- Oversee material handling including MSDS, safety equipment, and local fleet management (including licensing and insurance)
- Accountable for logistics for inbound and outbound freight from the office location
- Direct material transfers and daily log of shipments
- Support year-end physical inventory of warehouse/trucks/parts room
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- High school diploma
- 5+ years' experience
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours
- Working knowledge of commercial refrigeration and HVAC
- Forklift certification or willingness to obtain
- Must have basic math skills including an understanding of weight, measurement and volume
- Able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.