- Responsible for loading, unloading, transporting equipment and installation materials at job sites.
- Performs general labor as required by supervisor.
- Performs daily safety inspections on vehicles. Adequately secure loads prior to transporting.
- Adheres to DOT regulations and maintains DOT logbooks.
- Assist in warehouse duties when not scheduled for deliveries.
- Operates company vehicles in accordance with federal and state laws.
- Performs regularly in the loading and unloading of cargo.
- Operates forklift, pallet jacks, scissors lift, and lift truck.
- Keeps vehicles clean and operational.
- Responsible for the delivery of tools and equipment to various job sites within the district.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Valid commercial driver’s license
- CDL-B qualified
- Forklift certification or willingness to obtain.
- HAZMAT indorsement preferred.
- Capable of lifting weight load of 75 pounds.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities/tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, required.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours.
- Working knowledge of refrigeration and HVAC is preferred.
- High school diploma
- Paid vacation and holidays
• Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
Hussmann International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer