Responsible for loading, unloading, and transporting equipment and installation materials to and from job sites. Performs general labor as required by supervisor.
- Performs daily safety inspections on vehicles.
- Adequately secure loads prior to transporting.
- Adheres to DOT regulations and maintains DOT log books.
- Assist in warehouse duties when not scheduled for deliveries.
- Operates company vehicles in accordance with federal and state laws.
- Performs regularly in the loading and unloading of cargo.
- Operates forklift, pallet jacks, scissors lift, and lift truck.
- Keeps vehicles clean and operational.
- Responsible for the delivery of tools and equipment to various jobsites within the district.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License or willingness to obtain.
- Forklift certification or willingness to obtain.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities/task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, required.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational, time management skills.
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours, as required.
- 5 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience