Responsible for loading, unloading, and transporting equipment and installation materials to and from job sites. Performs general labor as required by supervisor.
Performs daily safety inspections on vehicles. Adequately secure loads prior to transport.
Adheres to DOT regulations and maintains DOT logbooks.
Assist in warehouse duties when not scheduled for deliveries. Operates company vehicles in accordance with federal and state laws. Performs regularly in the loading and unloading of cargo. Operates forklift, pallet jacks, scissors lift, and lift truck. Keeps vehicles clean and operational. Responsible for the delivery of tools and equipment to various jobsites within the district. Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Formal Education Requirement:
5 Years of Experience
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities/task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, required.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational, time management skills.
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours, as required.
- Working knowledge of basic refrigeration and/or knowledge of commercial refrigeration and HVAC is preferred.
- CDL experience
- Forklift certification or willingness to obtain.
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License.