Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for staging, shipping and receiving parts, equipment, and supplies.
- Runs bills of lading for multiple branches.
- Responsible for inventory control.
- Receives inventory into JAIMS/HOPS System.
- With some guidance, will assist in warehouse manager’s absence to include: answering to sales dept. and sales support dept. and freight partners.
- Practices safe material handling techniques.
- Filing of freight bills of lading, equipment packing slips, etc. for inventory reconciliation and audit purposes.
- Manages receipt, inspecting, and stocking products.
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 2 - 5 years warehouse experience
- Forklift experience is required
- Computer Skills
- MS Office
- Ability to read and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers.
- Good communication skills.
- Must possess basic math skills.
- Ability to perform these basic operations using units of American money and weight measurement, and volume.