- Manages receipts, stocks and ships products
- Oversees staging and delivery of customer orders
- Manages purchasing transactions with Hussmann Services and local vendors
- Coordinates warehouse on-site activities
- Ships and receives parts, equipment, and supplies
- Input and manage parts data using inventory information system/database
- Maintains proper stocking levels to conform to current lean inventory practices
- Delivers parts to customer locations or job sites as needed
- Files freight bills of lading and equipment packing slips for inventory reconciliation and audit purposes
- Manages receipts, inspects, and stocks incoming products from internal and external customers
- Prepares gang boxes for pickup/delivery for use at job sites
- Ensures proper working order of tools and equipment
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- High school diploma.
- Ability to manage priorities and tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours.
- Working knowledge of refrigeration and HVAC a plus.
- Forklift experience preferred.
- Must have basic math skills including an understanding of weight, measurement, and volume.
- Able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Matching 401K
Hussmann International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer