Panasonic – Video Production Specialist
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
The Video Production Specialist will assist in producing/editing video content for Panasonic North America’s multiple marketing channels and sales companies.
- Help develop video assets for multiple platforms, such as the Corporate website, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Salesforce
- Act as the assistant editor for video projects, assembling timelines with assets from stakeholders, previously recorded footage and newly recorded RAW footage
- Assist lead videographer with operating DSLR cameras and framing shots during video shoots
- Help set up audio and lighting equipment to ensure excellent sound and lighting quality for video shoots
- Send out shooting schedules and production sheets to crew members and stakeholders prior to video shoots
- Work as part of the Creative team to develop video content that supports marketing campaigns and stakeholder initiatives
- Organize assets from hard drives, servers, and other marketing team members
- Act as production assistant during video shoots at industry events and trade shows
- Assist in editing the captured footage into content that can be quickly distributed
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Video Production, Marketing, Communication, Advertising or Journalism
- Requires 2 - 3 years of experience in video production, video editing, motion graphics
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
- Microsoft Office, PC or Mac Platform proficient
- Must be able to quickly adapt to challenges on set, and adapt with grace.
- Must be able to solve problems creatively, including finding interesting ways to tell stories
- Ability to prioritize work while adhering to project timelines and brand guidelines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and project requirements with internal team
- TRAVEL REQUIREMENT: 20% as needed
- Please be sure to include links to your video reels on either your cover sheet or on the resume itself
- Need to be able to lift up to 40 lbs for video production equipment
- Applicant must submit a portfolio of their work to be considered
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- 401 K
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.