Panasonic Connect - Video Production Manager
At Panasonic Connect, we connect the power of people and technology to change work, advance society and help connect to tomorrow. Empathy, results, relentlessness and teamwork are the foundations of the Panasonic Connect Culture. Our mission is to elevate the employee experience by empowering individuals to use their voice and have a positive impact on our business. As part of our team, you will push boundaries, take action, and face challenges alongside our customers to innovate experiences that define the changing world of work.
Watch this video to see how we connect talent to opportunity, work to tomorrow and solutions to purpose. Come join our journey!
What You Get to Do:
- The Video Production Manager will report directly to the Sr. Manager of Marketing Communications and will join an energetic team of creatives who work hard to communicate the capabilities collaboration and innovation stories of Panasonic Connect.
- Along with on-site video productions the Video Production Manager will also direct video production activities for trade shows and national sales meetings developing reels that will play throughout our booths and conferences.
- As our company continues to produce a high-volume of content and collateral the VPM will help support the creation and maintenance of a Digital Asset Management DAM platform that will serve as a repository for creative assets and marketing collateral across the enterprise.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing stakeholders and sales teams to develop and implement video content consistent with overall brand vision and messaging
- Produce develop and direct on-site video shoots for our marketing and sales teams
- Lead as the Executive Producer and director when partnering with our marketing agency or video production vendor for on-site video productions and webinars
- Maintain project timelines and actively communicate updates with stakeholders
- Edit raw footage into high-quality video content that supports Panasonic Connects marketing campaigns and sales initiatives
- Capture content of our trade show activity, and develop engaging videos for our booth displays
- Explore ways improve our video content and workstreams
- Brainstorm how we can develop video content for use in social media websites and other related marketing platforms for both internal and external purposes
- Assist in organizing producing and directing webinars and and or webcasts using Microsoft Teams ON24 or Wirecast
- Organize and tag video content and visual assets within a Digital Asset Management tool
What You'll Bring:
Education and Experience:
- 6 to 8 years of video production creative ideation and project management experience
- Bachelors degree in video production film design media-related study or marketing
- Extensive knowledge of video production equipment including DSLR and or mirrorless cameras lighting and sound
- Extensive knowledge of post-production tools specifically proficient with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Expertise in storytelling and protecting brand guidelines when creating content
- Bonus experience working with Panasonic or LUMIX cameras
- Webinar and or Webcasting experience specifically using MS Teams On24 or Wirecast a plus
- Experience using and or maintaining a Digital Asset Management tool a plus
Project Management and Communication:
- Experience in production planning and execution
- Ability to get things done in with multiple partners at all levels of the enterprise
- Personable and calm under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- TRAVEL REQUIREMENT: 30 percent or as needed
- Need to be able to lift up to 40lbs for video production equipment
- Applicant must submit a portfolio of their work to be considered
What We Offer
The salary range of $85,000- 115,000 is just one component of Panasonic’s total package. Actual compensation varies depending on the individual’s knowledge, skills, experience, and location. This role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses and incentives.
- High Performance Culture
- A focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Rewards and Recognition
- Learning & Development Opportunities Across Multiple Business Units
- Competitive compensation packages
- Hybrid work model
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Educational Assistance
- Volunteer time off
- Total Well Being Program
- Employee Referral Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.