Panasonic – UX Designer, Design Systems
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What you will get to do:
YO is looking for a talented Designer to join our design team, focused on designing and building an end-to-end design system for our full product suite.
- Explore, refine, and contribute to the design system across web, iOS, and Android platforms
- Plan for how components and patterns maintain, evolve, and scale scenarios and use-cases.
- You understand the importance of both interaction and visual design finesse
- Advocate for accessibility, quality, and usability for end-users
- Document usage guidelines and specs for standards, components, and patterns.
- Partner with research and product designers to continual iterate and improve the design system
- Create product standards, components and patterns in collaboration with the product design team and business leaders
- Partner with engineers as they build and ship components
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, PM, marketing and other teams in the company to evangelize the design system
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- 0-2 years of experience designing products across web, iOS, and Android
- A 4-year degree in a relevant field or equivalent practical experience
- Interaction and visual design skills with an eye for accessibility, localization, and motion
- Skilled in figma and prototyping tools
- Ability to communicate design rationale with the internal team and stakeholders
- Experience working across web, mobile and tablet application interfaces. Hardware experience is a plus.
- Comfortable in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, agile environment with multiple stakeholders
- A portfolio URL or PDF to submit with application with examples of mobile and responsive web product design
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.