Training Production Clerk
Monday-Friday, Days 7am - 5pm
- Promote a culture of quality, safety, compliance, and continuous improvement throughout the PENA organization.
- Provide administrative support to Production training Staff members.
- Maintain training documents, data entry for document control of training records library and databases.
- Maintain Production Training recordkeeping and provide relevant information to production staff.
- Provide logistical support to Production training with Documents, Neo onboarding, and Visual management items for training
- Maintain inventory for Production Training office supplies and PPE items.
- Schedule, teach, and support training classes as needed.
- Maintain department SOP’s, Quality, and training documents.
- Experience with ISO document procedures.
- Maintains Production training supply and PPE inventory.
- Partners with other department production clerks to help maintain and support Production Training programs and policies.
- Completes and updates Production Training charts and metrics as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Requirements:
- To ensure the health and safety in the workplace and for the protection of our employees, wearing PPE is a requirement for some roles at PENA and may include equipment such as a full Tyvek suit, safety shoes, gloves, safety glasses, face mask, bump cap, and a full hazmat suit that includes a respirator.
The foregoing description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and efforts or work conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the general nature and level of the job.
Qualifications: Requirements - Required and/or Preferred
- Basic: Some High School.
Preferred: High school diploma or GED.
- Proficiency in document control and detail oriented.
Must have working-level knowledge of the English language, including reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Associates Degree in Business preferred. from an accredited college or university, or one (1) or more years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience; or
- 2 years of manufacturing experience preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of Production Training processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word and have the ability to use the computer to complete online learning requirements for -specific competencies, access online forms and policies, complete online benefits enrollment.
Physical Activities: (Percentage of time (equaling 100%) during the normal workday the employee is required to)
- Sit: 40%
- Walk: 30%
- Stand: 20%
- Lift: 10%
Required Lifting and Carrying: (Required frequency is: Not required (0%), Occasional (1-33%), Frequent (34-66%, Continuous (67-100%)
- Up to 10 lbs.: Occasional
- Up to 20 lbs.: Occasional
- Up to 35 lbs.: Occasional
- Team-lift only (over 35 lbs.): Not Required
Panasonic Energy of North America (PENA) is collaborating with Tesla at a massive battery factory near Reno, Nevada which is known for its quality of life and expansive outdoor adventures. Panasonic's role at the Gigafactory is to manufacture and supply cylindrical lithium-ion cells to Tesla for their electric vehicles and energy storage systems.
Over the past few years, the Gigafactory has grown to the largest lithium-ion battery factory in the world. Together with our partner Tesla, we continue to revolutionize the lithium-ion battery space and accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy and transportation.
Our mission at PENA is to make the vision of affordable Electric Vehicles a reality by producing the world’s safest, high quality, and lowest cost batteries. Through this effort we will create a clean energy society and our products will change society’s use of and perceptions of electric power.
In addition to an environment that is as innovative as our products, we offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Pre-employment drug testing is required. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. without restriction.
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Energy of North America.