The Training & OCM Specialist II supports the implementation of company-wide talent management/change management initiatives designed to improve the ongoing talent development process and the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization. This role manages complex, high profile changes to support the goals of Total Rewards; exemplifies a collaborative nature; and supports and/or partners with management and employees across the organization. Executes day-to-day responsibilities for delivery in addition to development and communication of assigned projects.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
Talent & Organizational Change:
- Provides logistical support for on-site training classes, including vendor management, participant communication, facilitator support and assistance with supporting materials as required.
- Participates in the curriculum walk through and Train-The-Trainer sessions in order to prepare for the delivery of learning programs as necessary.
- General support to course/program facilitator as needed.
- Participates in the management, tracking and disbursement of reports, charts, graphs, dashboards, ad hoc data, and other statistical information to represent training or program related metrics.
- Creates, updates and maintains training resources to include training manuals, online knowledge base, reference guides and presentations.
- Drives training, communication and adoption that support the success of assigned initiatives while delivering on time, on budget and with unparalleled quality standards
- Advocates for development of Talent Management and the investment PASA's is making in change.
- Develops communication materials including newsletters, emails, web content, presentations, etc. by working with project teams and SME’s.
- Uses all forms of internal media to help drive team projects by reaching a wide audience.
- Remains relevant by developing and growing in the Talent Management and OCM areas to become a voice for cultural transformation.
- Supports all project initiatives as required.
Learning Management System & other tools:
- Scheduling courses, tracking enrollment, preparing class rosters, assign course completions, administers course evaluations, researching historical data and generating reports as needed.
- Continue the development of our LMS platform by: identifying or creating new content, organizing/promoting existing material i.e. LMS playlists.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Education, Human Resources or equivalent degree required. Two (2) to four (4) years of related experience.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Windows-based databases as appropriate to the position and assignment.
- Intermediate proficiency with Learning Management Systems such as Cornerstone.
BENEFITS & PERKS – WE’RE ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Great Medical / Dental Benefits
- Company-Matched 401K Retirement Savings
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance & Reimbursement Program
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Onsite Recreation Center & Café
- PASATalks Speaker Summits
- Leadership & Mentorship Programs
- High5 Reward Recognition Program
- Onsite Happy Hours!
- And many more benefits & perks found within the ‘Our Culture’ section…
WHO WE ARE:
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and many others. In serving our customers, we don't just strive to put tomorrow's technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.