Panasonic –Themed Entertainment Leader
What You’ll Get to Do:
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
- Responsible for establishing and executing the Sales & Merchandising Business Plan.
- Manage key accounts and any issues and conflict to grow the business in the themed entertainment market including theme parks and immersive entertainment venues.
- Represent Panasonic team to build long term relationship and increase business pipeline in midterm.
- Attain sales & profit targets
- Develop and execute marketing strategy (positioning, value proposition) to support new and existing products, and product launch plans
- Develop and manage product / solution-oriented sales partnerships and integration strategies
- Collaborate closely with Sales Management and Product/Solution Specialist to establish KPIs for sales achievement, growth of sales opportunities, vertical market/market share growth in order to achieve category sales targets
- Project management - Supervise the project team which consists of Themed Entertainment Group and other functional groups within PSSNA.
- Keep close communication with the manager of each functional team to get on board.
- Identify and Prospect NEW Theme Park Business
- Report the progress and issues to the leadership team to solve obstacles.
- Marketing / Promotion planning, marketing communication, life-cycle management, SKU and price management, inventory management, competitive analysis, product training and education, and sales collateral development
- From the analysis of market and key account, brush up the team strategy to adopt to changes if needed.
- Share the direction with team and drive them to achieve goals.
- Helping to manage the P&L – analyzing & taking action on opportunities to increase revenue and profit. Negotiate pricing from the factory, establishing margins and controlling all category related expenses
What You'll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, 5+ years of sales management experience, 5+ years of strategic product management or marketing experience, 5+ years of business development management experience preferred. Experience in the themed entertainment market a strong plus.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
All applicants are subject to the Company’s mandatory vaccination policy. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.