- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic troubleshooting skills.
- Electrical experience, NEC knowledge and code skills preferred for some product areas.
- May need additional experience in Rack and PAP
- Read and interpret drawings blueprints/legends.
- Depending upon the position, previous experience in leak testing, electrical, mechanical or a combination of is required.
- Prior experience with testing equipment.
- Working understanding of lean concepts.
- Must have knowledge of required processes and procedures within department
- Must have at least one year of experience
- Must be able to work with all levels of employees.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have basic understanding of refrigeration flow system.
- Must be flexible and available to work overtime as required by production needs.
- Equipment testing as required by various product lines.
- Correct problems found during testing and/or notify lead or supervisor.
- Some product lines will require interpretation and understanding of direction of flow on racks and/or electrical wiring applications on racks.
- Some product lines require final check of product with completion of documentation for files.
- Will have final review of equipment and will complete inspection information
- Must be able to use testing gauges and/or electrical test equipment such as OHM meters.
- Observe and follow safety rules and regulations
- Support lean initiatives through 5S, 4I, ACP’s, RAT’s, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Physical Capabilities Based on Daily Work Schedule of 5 day work week, 8 hour shift:
0 - 2 hours
7 - 10 hours
8 - 10
20 - 25 lbs.
Reaching over head
Range of Motion
Full range of motion
15 - 25 lbs.