Panasonic – Territory Account Manager- Visual Systems
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Territory Account Manager Visual Systems is responsible for development and implementation of sales / marketing strategy for assigned geographic territory (MN, IA, NE, ND & SD) in order to increase sales, profit and market share through direct and indirect sales channels.
- Responsible for territory-wide management, enablement strategies and sales growth of all products and services within assigned geography and customer base.
- Meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly & annual territory quota for product and services along with achieving strategic goals / targets as assigned by sales management.
End users – Primary Focus:
- Develop new customers and grow existing accounts to achieve overall sales objectives and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Directly engage end-users / customers to create Panasonic value that solves customer problems using our product and service offerings.
- Cultivate key, strategic end-user customers within territory and work closely with Panasonic sales, marketing and technical resources to win business through our approved supply chain partners.
- Treat all customers and partners fairly and in compliance with all applicable laws and Panasonic policies.
Reseller partners – Supporting Focus:
- Works with partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies, and business opportunities that will produce year over year growth targets.
- Coordinates territory activity that aligns resources to maximize partner sales, technical and key influencer focus on Panasonic solutions.
- Manage partner programs (deal registrations, information portals, rebate/profit incentives, etc.) to optimize Panasonic benefits.
- Collaborate and implement partner quarterly/annual sales plans to improve partner mind-share, increase sales market-share and overall Panasonic value that drives long term business expansion.
Weekly interaction with business development, field engineering and sales management team members to successfully execute customer sales strategies and provide highest level of end-user customer satisfaction.
- Effectively manage all administrative duties and reporting in timely manner, including Sales Logix customer, pipeline and opportunity data maintenance, sales forecasting, Product-Sales-Inventory (PSI), monthly capturing and reporting of partner sales data (POS), Quarterly Business Review functions (QBR) and various headquarter required reporting.
New business and technology prospecting:
- Research, prospect, engage and cultivate incremental business with new and untapped customer segments and reseller partners that grow overall market-share.
- Assist in uncovering new technology or industry trends.
- Communicate to product managements and factory resources to aid in product/solutions development
What You’ll Bring:
- Proven track record of successful customer sales in multiple verticals leveraging a valued partner channel to achieve sales and services objectives
- Ability to present in ‘1 to 1’ and ‘1 to many’ training activities to customers and partners on Panasonic hardware, software and value-added services
- Experience in effectively managing business territories that utilizes a diverse range of resources
Education & Experience:
- Experience (5+ years) of direct and indirect based selling of high technology products and managed services
- Proven success managing strategic, high value, end-user and partner relationships
- Bachelors or AV professional degree required
- Strategic thinker who takes systematic approaches to solving problems and ensures customer satisfaction while achieving company goals and the Panasonic 7 Basic Business Principles
- Effectively articulate complex Panasonic solutions to customers, partners and key specifiers that enables customers to achieve their potential and objectives
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, navigate informal structures and collaborate with internal resources to accomplish company goals
- Advanced oral and written communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel and management
- Must have the ability to motivate partner assets and direct partner efforts to maximize Panasonic awareness and adoption
- Passionate company advocate and sales manager with exceptional negotiation skills to close business at all levels of customer and partner organizations
- Skilled presenter who is comfortable with one-on-one or large group audiences
- Candidate must manage tasks and effectively communicate to others using the Microsoft Office 365 platform including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Team and Outlook.
- Expert in Salesforce CRM, sales pipeline, opportunity data management and reporting functions
- Travel up to 75% of time, some weekend work, hours of work may vary due to business travel, customer availability and trade show involvement
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.