Panasonic – Territory Account Manager
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
The TAM is responsible for designing, developing and executing a sales strategy for increasing sales and profits through several small to medium accounts within the New England territory.
- Communicates the PSSNA value proposition "Why Panasonic" through engaging presentations and conversational meetings vs. leading with hardware while developing/facilitating customer relationships and creates opportunities with territory accounts.
- Establishes, communicates and holds direct and matrix team accountability for contract terms, program budgets, schedules, operational activities and performance metrics to drive profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Provides timely, accurate & complete sales reports and forecasts along with updating Sales Opportunities in PSSNA SalesLogix system for forecasting.
- Engages and leverages effective relationships with internal resources and industry partners to create opportunities and further drive solution-based sales.
- Manages programs from initiation through delivery, interfacing with the customer and company resources on technical and business issues.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing or a related discipline.
- Fully qualified sales account manager. 2-5 years sales experience in similar industry.
- Has working knowledge of electronic products and services.
- Understands company cultures and networks for resolving a variety of issues that are aligned with
- Panasonic’s Basic Business Principles.
- Ability to articulate product portfolios and their connectivity for a solution.
- 75% travel
What We Offer:
Family like environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
Rewards and recognition for great achievements
Growth opportunities for career development
Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
Competitive benefits and compensation package
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.