Panasonic – Territory Account Manager
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Communicates the PSSNA value proposition "Why Panasonic" through engaging presentations and conversational meetings while developing /facilitating customer relationships and creates additional sales opportunities within existing territory accounts, and new accounts while conducting business
- Identified new business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales opportunities while growing the mid-market and Tier 1 customer/prospect base. Develop overall Sales and marketing plans to achieve maximum growth within assigned geographic territory and named accounts.
- Provides timely, accurate & complete sales reports and forecasts along with updating Sales Opportunities in PSSNA Salesforce system for forecasting.
- Engages and leverages effective relationships with internal resources and industry partners to create opportunities and further drive solution-based sales.
- Attend industry tradeshows, customer conventions, in identified markets to promote Panasonic vision when needed
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing or a related discipline.
- Fully qualified sales account manager. 5+ years sales experience in QSR/Fast Casual/Hospitality sales roles.
- Has working knowledge of POS/KIOSK/Hospitality Technology products, solutions and services.
- Understands company cultures and networks for resolving a variety of issues that are aligned with Panasonic’s Basic Business Principles.
- Ability to articulate product portfolios and their connectivity for a solution.
- Resource Manager - Understands and uses informal structures. Makes work related contacts and collaborates with internal and external resources to accomplish company goals. Asks direct questions of immediately people and consults available resources before taking action.
- Strategic Thinking - Takes a systematic approach to solve problems by understanding the end to end value. Accurately determines the length and difficulty of tasks and projects. Sets clear, realistic, and time-bound objectives and goals that align with long term business growth. Breaks down work into the process steps. Sets priorities and time parameters to accomplish tasks and projects.
- Executive with Passion - Makes personal sacrifices or expends extraordinary effort to complete a job and represents the company in professional manner. Self- directed and takes initiative without direction.
- Leadership- Ability to work cooperatively with others, interpersonal relations and communication skills, ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals, and possess leadership skills. Makes decisions independently and works without constant supervision.
- Uses direct persuasion in a discussion or presentation. Listens to others opinions and ideas prior to making decisions. Observes questions, analyzes and cooperates with others to foster an environment of collaboration. Informs others of changes, ideas and outcomes. Speaks clearly and is concisely. Internal and external presentations are informative, persuasive and tailored to the audience.
- Provides information on our services and the standards which our customers can expect. Promotes company solutions and services that meet our customer needs. Establish yourself as a creditable source and responds in a timely and effective manner.
- 75% travel
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.