Panasonic – Account Manager
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
The Field Service, Manufacturing & Retail Territory Account Manager should understand the challenges facing these specific Markets. Develop a winning sales/territory strategy around small, medium and large strategic accounts. Establish a collaborative partnership between clients, Panasonic and the ecosystem of VAR’s, 3rd Party Product vendors and ISV’s to drive additional value for the customer. Execute a Panasonic Team approach by proactively engaging Panasonic Professional Services, Engineering and Software teams.
- Communicates the PSSNA value proposition Why Panasonic through engaging presentations and conversational meetings vs. leading with hardware while developing/facilitating customer relationships and creates opportunities with territory accounts
- Make Customer Satisfaction a principal goal in the territory and host quarterly key customer reviews and strategy sessions with all top Panasonic accounts.
- Provides timely, accurate & complete sales reports and forecasts along with updating Sales Opportunities in PSSNA Sales Force system for accurate forecasting for our executive team, supply chain and factories. This includes analyzing each sales opportunity to create an accurate forecast of product needs to the Panasonic Factories.
- Expand Panasonic’s footprint by identifying and closing new prospects. Working with key partners to incorporate and develop robust solutions. This includes identifying new third-party products and software to address increasingly complex industry demands.
- Act as the account manager for handheld, tablet and laptop projects from initiation through delivery, working directly with the customer and key partners (VAR’s and ISV’s), as well as leveraging Panasonic resources (Professional Services, Project Management, Field Engineering, Software Solutions, Supply Chain, and Senior Management)
What You’ll Bring:
Responsible for a specific revenue amount within the territory from end users and partners for Field Service – Manufacturing and Retail for the territory: AL, FL, GA, MS, NC, SC
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing or a related discipline or industry experience.
- Fully qualified sales account manager. 2-5 years sales experience in similar industry.
- Has working knowledge of mobility products and services.
- Understands company cultures and networks for resolving a variety of issues that are aligned with Panasonic’s Basic Business Principles.
- Ability to articulate product portfolios and their connectivity for a solution.
- Resource Manager - Understands and uses informal structures. Makes work related contacts and collaborates with internal and external resources to accomplish company goals. Asks direct questions and consults available resources before taking action.
- Strategic Thinking - Takes a systematic approach to solve problems by understanding the end to end value. Accurately determines the scope and complexity of tasks and projects. Sets clear, realistic, and time-sensitive objectives and goals that align with long term business growth. Breaks down work into the process steps. Sets priorities and time parameters to accomplish tasks and projects for on time delivery.
- Execute with Passion - Expends extraordinary effort to exceed customer expectations, while representing the company in professional and ethical manner. Self – directed, takes initiative without direction.
- Leadership- Ability to work cooperatively with the ability to direct others, must have the ability to maintain interpersonal relations. Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals. Makes decisions independently and works without supervision requiring minimum oversight.
Must have the ability to articulate ideas to both internal and external partners and customers, utilizing presentations and video demonstrations. Listens to other opinions and ideas prior to making decisions. Observes, questions, analyzes and cooperates with others to foster an environment of collaboration. Ability to work as part of a team to exchange ideas and deliver positive outcomes. Establish yourself as a respected business resource to our customers.
- 75% travel
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.