This is a customer-facing position that will be responsible for multiple concurrent projects and requiring this position to interface/network with various internal departments as well as external organizations to meet customer objectives and deadlines. This individual will help ensure world-class customer service is provided to the customer.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and manage all projects and plans for equipment shipments/deliveries. Coordinate and lead internal and external project meetings to maintain customer communication and resolve any field issues in concert with the Field Equipment Representative (FER)
- Provide technical support to EORs, HEB Engineering, Contractors, and internal Hussmann teams
- Play a key role in the cross-functional team (Sales, Quoting, Coordination, Logistics) by providing project information/updates, confirmed deadlines and post-shipment deliverable requirements while meeting/exceeding customer expectations.
- Responsible for submitting COD (Custom Order Development) to the primary contacts, work with the engineering team to ensure customer specification and project timing are being met.
- Provide data and analytical support to the monthly forecasting & market share reports. Support monthly development of Customer Review Report.
- Sales Project Manager to attend customer meetings, reviews project schedules and coordinates equipment deliveries.
- Assist Sales Principal with equipment sales for case replacements.
- HS Diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred in marketing, business, engineering or a related field, or equivalent industry experience.
- Demonstrated Competencies in refrigeration design and application, as well as the ability to identify and troubleshoot field issues, is preferred.
- 2-5 years of project coordination/administration experience in a related field.
- 2-5 years of technical experience
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Internet Explorer.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain an organized and repeatable sales and ordering process.
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize quickly and has a sense of urgency.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Hussmann or refrigeration product experience a plus.
- Up to 50% travel.