Panasonic – Technical Sales and Marketing Support Intern
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Develop or enhance training materials for contractors, engineers, architects and developers 15%
- Develop or enhance technical documents 15%
- Develop or enhance return-on-investment presentation for sales, as well as other sales presentations 15% Update technical and marketing information on our website 15%
- Develop and deploy email marketing campaigns to customers and prospects 15% Assist with trade show planning 10%
- Other projects as assigned by PAPANA management Scope: Budget, employees direct and indirect and other resources managed.
- This position is an intern reporting to PAPANA’S GM/ with no direct reports
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Pursuing bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, engineering or related fields
- Desire to learn about HVAC business operations and marketplace
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office applications Problem Solving: Complexity of problems
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with minimal oversight Ability to understand complex business topics
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.