Panasonic – Technical Project Manager MarTech
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
The Technical Project Manager is responsible for driving critical projects on behalf of the Marketing Digital and Communications team within Panasonic North America, overseeing schedule, budgets, and resource utilization. The TPM will develop and lead a project management interaction model between PNA and its business unit teams and facilitate the advancement of digital capabilities through implementation of marketing technology to optimize the customer experience.
Technical Project Management:
- Develop and manage technical project plans
- Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
- Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure project team is clear on objectives
- Lead process of issue identification and resolution
- Develop and track technical dependencies documentation to reduce implementation risk
- Regularly monitor, manage, and communicate scope
- Manage all project documentation
- Work multiple projects simultaneously
- Lead project planning ceremonies such as scrum, sprint planning, backlog grooming
- Foster partnership with customers/stakeholders/sponsors across Panasonic Business Units
- Coordinate resource needs and availability between vendors, sponsors and Marketing teams
- Communicate transparently and frequently on issues and status of project with sponsor and management team
- Facilitate a cross functional planning process to streamline delivery across critical functions such as design, development/engineering, analytics using agile and waterfall methods and other project management best practices
- Contribute to new vendor selection via RFP’s, introductory calls, business use case development and other activities related to new technology opportunities
- Interface with leadership and finance to track new opportunities and manage existing relationships
- Develop and manage vendor onboarding process to ensure successful integration into internal teams, supporting technology, meeting agendas and attendees, etc.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Strong knowledge of marketing technology and related product development, systems implementation and integrations
- Solid understanding of digital marketing platforms such as CMS(Drupal or WordPress), CRM (Salesforce), email platforms, site tagging tools (Google Tag Manager), etc.
- Minimum 5 years technical project management experience with demonstrated oversight of software development / digital products from concept through launch phase
- PMP Certification highly preferred
- A strong level of technical acumen, specifically working knowledge of web technologies and software development lifecycles (SDLCs).
- Working knowledge and understanding of component-based design and front-end templating frameworks, ex: Pattern Lab.
- Working knowledge of MS Project/OmniPlan/Smartsheet, JIRA, Excel, PowerPoint/Keynote and MS Word
- Demonstrated ability to drive initiatives, solve problems and pre-empt problems.
- Strong empathy for stakeholders and a passion for revenue and growth
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to break down and communicate technical concepts to stakeholders
- Ability to network and build relationships (internally & externally)
- Strategic thinking – develop and assess options against business requirements and weigh technical impact of those decisions on the broader architecture.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.