The Technical Project Manager will review and analyze the StoreConnect predictive analytics to provide our customers with better commercial refrigeration equipment (CRE) performance, quality and uptime while supporting the service providers with the proper guidance for dispatching, predictive service and maintenance requests. The role will Influence warranty expenditures by identifying and resolving issues through analysis of the predictive StoreConnect data and algorithms. Defines triage methodology by reviewing current data analytics and populate service recommendations for each notification and alarm produced from the StoreConnect Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model. Drives collaboration engineering team and branch operation to establish the process, procedure and data analytics for backroom operation action plans to optimize and automate future engineering releases.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Establish new protocols and procedures for entering in each service and/or maintenance request.
• Review and monitor data produced from each StoreConnect location to provide branch and customer locations with the proper diagnosis of service needs.
• Determine the level of escalation based on analysis to provide timelines for service providers to drive the technical service and/or maintenance response.
• Provide technical support and direction to assigned Field Technicians in diagnosing and resolving common customer issues regarding StoreConnect data and algorithms.
• Manage projects, by directing Contact Center and technician teams to drive the value proposition of StoreConnect.
• Develop and maintain strong branch and technician relationships by providing highly skilled technical and management advice and assistance to enable the success of StoreConnect solutions.
• Provides training and leadership for action items related to reducing customer and branch service costs, energy usage and preventative maintenance timing.
• Stay current or ahead of new products and technology. Know where to get the answers.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent refrigeration technical experience required.
• 8 years of refrigeration technical experience, preferably with Hussmann.
• Enhanced PC skills required (Microsoft Office/Outlook/Excel/Word/Etc.)
• Advanced knowledge of refrigeration systems preferred
• Strong mechanical aptitude with advanced electrical/ electronic knowledge is preferred.
• Must be able to prioritize multiple demands from internal and external customers
• Must exhibit determination in problem-solving and issue investigation and resolution
• Good listener, collaborator, and alliance builder
• Willing to work flexible hours to support a 24/7/365 environment
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- A Robust Benefits Package that is effective on your first day
- 401k Match
- Competitive Compensation
- Work-Life Balance
- Career Advancement