Panasonic – Tech Support Manager
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Lead and mentor the team and ensure they are receiving ongoing effective training on full solution
- Establish specialist within the team as support and training resources for specific applications (i.e. Access Control)
- Works with Quality Assurance, Sales, Development, and System Solutions to improve escalation monitoring processes
- Transition the group into a revenue generating department by driving CAP and Managed Services
- Develop a Diamond and Gold Dealer support program
- Maintain customer database and study performance metrics regularly
What You’ll Bring:
- The Technical support managers 18 tech support engineers
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 3 years’ experience managing tech support teams
- At least 5 years technical support or call center experience
- At least 5 years’ experience with complex, enterprise level software
- Solves complex problems with the software, cameras, and customer environment.
- Communicates with Quality Assurance, Development, Sales, and Systems Solution
- Communicates with customers on a regular basis to ensure quality service.
- No travel required
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.