Talent, Learning & Organizational Development Coordinator
At PENA, we’ve experienced a fast-paced journey to start-up as the direct result of our unique product, customer, and position in market. To continue to build from start-up mode to growth and continue this transformative journey, we’re searching for a highly passionate, fast paced learner and self-motivated, Coordinator – Talent, Learning & OD to work closely with Talent Management team.
The role is responsible for the project support and administration of Talent Management, Learning and Organizational Development programs and initiatives for Panasonic Energy of North America.
- Provide project support and administration of Talent Management programs and processes for PENA
- Provide project support and administration for Learning and Development programs and processes for PENA
- Update Learner Access to Learning systems, process invoices for the department, manage TLOD mailbox
- Perform administrative functions necessary to document training programs and track employee training and progress
- Collaborate with PENA LMS administrator and liaise with LMS users for continuous system improvement and employee experience
- Manage training events including arrangement of equipment procurement, room reservation, and facilities requests
- Other duties as assigned by manager
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Requirements:
- To ensure the health and safety in the workplace and for the protection of our employees, wearing PPE is a requirement for some roles at PENA and may include equipment such as a full Tyvek suit, safety shoes, gloves, safety glasses, face mask, bump cap, and a full hazmat suit that includes a respirator.
The foregoing description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and efforts or work conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the general nature and level of the job.
Qualifications: Requirements - Required and/or Preferred
- Basic/Required: Bachelor’s Degree required in Organizational Development, Org. Behavior or Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related field
- Minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience compiling and using analytics, including qualitative and quantitative methods in reporting and analysis of cross functional efforts.
- Strong bias towards execution and delivery.
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills.
- Strong Project Administration & Business Acumen.
- Experience working with HR enabling technology (such as Workday or Cornerstone on Demand) preferred
- Critical Evaluation.
- Ethical Practice.
- Global & Cultural Awareness.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills and learning management systems experience.
- Relationship Management.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong presentation skills.
- Must communicate appropriate information accurately and clearly as needed.
- Must have the ability to effectively and appropriately interface and communicate with a variety of individuals or groups on a frequent basis.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have working-level knowledge of the English language, including reading, writing, and speaking English
- Alignment to Panasonic’s seven (7) core principles (contribution to society, fairness and honesty, cooperation and team spirit, untiring effort for improvement, courtesy and humility, adaptability, gratitude)
Physical Activities: (Percentage of time (equaling 100%) during the normal workday the employee is required to)
- Sit: 40%
- Stand: 20%
- Lift: 10%
Required Lifting and Carrying: (Required frequency is: Not required (0%), Occasional (1-33%), Frequent (34-66%, Continuous (67-100%)
- Up to 10 lbs.:Occasional
- Up to 20 lbs.:Occasional
- Up to 35 lbs.:Occasional
- Team-lift only (over 35 lbs.):Not Required
Panasonic Energy of North America (PENA) is collaborating with Tesla at a massive battery factory near Reno, Nevada which is known for its quality of life and expansive outdoor adventures. Panasonic's role at the Gigafactory is to manufacture and supply cylindrical lithium-ion cells to Tesla for their electric vehicles and energy storage systems.
Over the past few years, the Gigafactory has grown to the largest lithium-ion battery factory in the world. Together with our partner Tesla, we continue to revolutionize the lithium-ion battery space and accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy and transportation.
Our mission at PENA is to make the vision of affordable Electric Vehicles a reality by producing the world’s safest, high quality, and lowest cost batteries. Through this effort we will create a clean energy society and our products will change society’s use of and perceptions of electric power.
In addition to an environment that is as innovative as our products, we offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Pre-employment drug testing is required. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. without restriction.
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Energy of North America.