Talent Acquisition Sourcer
The Talent Acquisition Sourcer plays a critical role in the day-to-day candidate sourcing activities and within the Talent Acquisition team. The Sourcer is responsible for coordinating all the sourcing activities while working closely together with recruiters, hiring managers, and other members of the Talent Acquisition department, and HR. Additionally, the Sourcer must have strong interpersonal skills, be friendly, proactive, and self-motivated.
- Partner with business leaders and hiring managers to support operational and corporate hiring needs
- Develop innovative recruiting strategies to identify exceptional candidates and build talent pipeline solutions
- Participate in candidate sourcing, interviewing, selection, negotiation and close
- Source and develop a pool of qualified applicants using cutting edge techniques including the internet, professional associations, direct sourcing, networking, community relations efforts, employee referrals, print and electronic media, cold calling, and others
- Post job advertisements on job boards and relevant databases
- Build relationships with candidates and keep them informed on the interview process.
- Support company EEO/Diversity initiatives and accurately report and track required candidate data
- Represent Panasonic Energy at recruiting events, job fairs, networking, and other events
- Providing input on process improvement opportunities
- Other duties as assigned
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Requirements:
- To ensure the health and safety in the workplace and for the protection of our employees, wearing PPE is a requirement for some roles at PENA and may include equipment such as a full Tyvek suit, safety shoes, gloves, safety glasses, face mask, bump cap, and a full hazmat suit that includes a respirator.
The foregoing description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and efforts or work conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the general nature and level of the job.
Qualifications: Requirements - Required and/or Preferred
- Basic/Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Human Resources or other related field or demonstrated equivalent experience
- Preferred: None
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a recruiting or sourcer role, in-house and/or agency
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple channels (web/social/professional networks). Has built and maintains a broad network of professional relationships
- Prior start-up experience desired
- Excellent verbal and communication
- Strong organization skills and diligence in having a self-starter mentality and a strong work ethic
- Experience with high volume technical or operational, exempt recruiting
- Knowledge of and comfort with Microsoft Office Suite software including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Effective planning, organization, time management, and problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail
- Able to manage multiple concurrent tasks in a fast-paced environment, effectively prioritize work, and deliver quality results
- Must have working-level knowledge of the English language, including reading, writing, and speaking English
- Self-starter who works well independently and an outstanding ability to follow up with minimal direction by seeking answers and a focus on team success
- Able to make appropriate decisions when confronted with obstacles, think about them before acting, and consistently resolve issues in creative and effective ways
- A strong work ethic with a “get the job done” approach and consistently delivers excellent customer service, both internally and externally
- Intuitive, adaptable, creative, and collaborative with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Collaborative nature with strong team building skills and willing to learn from and accept guidance from others
- Alignment to Panasonic’s seven (7) core principles (contribution to society, fairness and honesty, cooperation and team spirit, untiring effort for improvement, courtesy and humility, adaptability, gratitude)
Panasonic Energy of North America (PENA) is collaborating with Tesla Motors, Inc. in a large-scale advanced battery manufacturing facility known as the Gigafactory near Reno, Nevada which is known for its quality of life and expansive outdoor adventures. Panasonic manufactures and supplies cylindrical lithium-ion cells for the world’s leading electric vehicle manufacturer, Tesla Motors, Inc. Based on the battery demand from Tesla, the Gigafactory is producing cells which will double the world’s current production.
Our mission at PENA is to make the vision of affordable Electric Vehicles a reality by production of the world’s safest, highest-quality, and lowest-cost batteries. Through this effort we will create a clean energy society and our products will change society’s use of and perceptions of electric power.
In addition to an environment that’s as innovative as our products, we offer competitive compensation and benefits. Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer.
Pre-employment drug testing is required. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. without restriction.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Energy of North America.