Provide high volume recruiting and staffing support to hiring managers and HR managers across various US locations. Source, screen, and interview potential commercial refrigeration technician candidates. Arrange interviews, negotiate with candidates, and contribute to the overall recruitment process.
- Recruit candidates through proactive sourcing tactics including Monster, Indeed, LinkedIn, etc.…
- Screen candidates through phone screens and face-to-face interviews.
- Arrange and schedule interviews for hiring team.
- Communicate company info, benefit information, career opportunities, and other conditions of employment to potential candidates.
- Develop candidate travel itinerary and arrange travel plans.
- Recommend hiring decisions to hiring managers and lend expertise that supports hiring of high-quality candidates.
- Engage in weekly communications with all hiring managers through all necessary means (e.g., email, phone, face-to-face).
- Partner with Hiring Managers', HR Managers', and HR Generalists' to ensure open exchange of communication and sharing of information relating to open positions staffing initiatives.
- Work across organizational boundaries to reinforce centralized staffing process and ensure effective implementation of recruiting and staffing methods.
- Continuously improve centralized staffing process to meet the needs of the business across all geographical locations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of strong strategic sourcing and high-volume technician recruiting experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills.