Provide recruiting and staffing support to hiring managers and HR partners for a variety of corporate and field positions. Proactively source, screen, and interview potential candidates. Arrange interviews, negotiate with candidates, and partner with business leaders on all things recruitment.
- Source and engage talent through proactive efforts, including social media, professional organizations, referral networks, and any other viable method.
- Develop strategies to support recruiting and pipeline development across multiple functional areas (including but not limited to accounting, IT, HR, engineering, sales and marketing, quality, safety, manufacturing), with a strong emphasis on attracting passive candidates.
- Assess candidates through phone screens and face-to-face interviews and provide recommendations to hiring managers.
- Schedule and coordinate interview events and ensure all participants, including interviewers and candidates are prepared for the events.
- Communicate company and benefit information, career opportunities, and other conditions of employment to potential candidates.
- Sell candidates on the opportunity and the Hussmann culture.
- Deliver hiring recommendations to hiring managers and lend expertise that supports hiring of high-quality candidates.
- Participate in and provide training to hiring managers and HR Partners as necessary (Systems, process, interview skills, EEO, etc.)
- Partner with Hiring Managers' and HR Partners to ensure open exchange of communication and sharing of information relating to open positions staffing initiatives throughout the entire recruiting and hiring process.
- Work across organizational boundaries to reinforce centralized staffing process and ensure effective implementation of recruiting and staffing methods.
- Continuously improve the overall staffing process to meet the needs of the business across all geographical locations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration, or related field.
- 3 - 5 years of dedicated strategic sourcing and recruiting experience.
- Experience working through an ATS highly desirable.
- Proven ability to close candidates during the offer process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 10% nationally.