We are seeking a Systems Engineer II to participate in the development of new or enhanced product capabilities including requirements definition, documentation and communication of requirements, both internally and externally with customers.
- Draft / update use cases, system or subsystem requirements, and architecture / configuration for the assigned responsibility area.
- Conduct and present trade study as needed
- Create & maintain system / subsystem interface definition
- Participate in project design reviews to ensure design meets intended requirements
- Review test plans / cases to ensure requirement traceability
- Support customer proposal & program as needed
- Interface with internal / external stakeholders (ex. Developers, OEM, customers, etc.) to ensure technical solution meets requirements
- Manage requirement and architecture changes process
- Ensure product meets applicable industry (FAA / FCC / etc.) standards
- Allocating system requirements to subsystem and LRUs
KNOWLEDGE/ SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ years in creating & defining system and/or subsystem requirements, architecture, interfaces, and use cases.
- Proven ability to effectively interface with engineering, sales, marketing, OEMs, and customers.
- Experienced in full product development lifecycle, from product concept to field support & upgrade.
- Able to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Familiar with ISO-9100 and/or CMMI principles is a plus
- Experienced with applicable FAA / EASA standards such as DO-178, DO-254, DO-160, etc. a plus
- 2+ years applicable experience in a regulated / disciplined environment
- 1+ years’ experience utilizing requirement management tool such as Jama and/or DOORS
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or other related engineering degree
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America. #LI-SR2