- Draft / update use cases, system or subsystem requirements, and architecture / configuration for the assigned responsibility area.
- Create & maintain system / subsystem interface definition.
- Participate in project design reviews to ensure design meets intended requirements.
- Review test plans / cases to ensure requirement traceability.
- Support customer proposal & program as needed.
- Manage requirement and architecture changes process.
- Ensure product meets applicable industry (FAA / FCC / etc.) standards
- Allocating system requirements to subsystem and LRUs.
KNOWLEDGE/ SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years in creating & defining system and/or subsystem requirements, architecture, interfaces, and use cases.
- Proven ability to effectively interface with engineering, sales, marketing, OEMs, and customers.
- Experienced in full product development lifecycle, from product concept to field support & upgrade.
- Able to work in a fast paced and changing environment.
- 5+ years applicable experience in a regulated / disciplined environment.
- 1+ years’ experience utilizing requirement management tool such as Jama and/or DOORS.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or other related engineering degree.