Panasonic – Supply Chain Management Intern (Summer 2021)
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
The Supply Chain Management Intern will be assigned to work on supply chain projects that may include ISP data (Inventory, Sales, Production), providing information to team members, drafting reports, and supporting day-to-day routine work within the Supply Chain Management department. This role is based in The Colony, TX.
What you will get to do:
The candidate will be assigned to work on supply chain projects that may include ISP data (Inventory, Sales, Production), providing information to team members, drafting reports, and supporting day-to-day routine work within the Supply Chain Management department.
Standard Order Management:
- Customer orders and purchase orders to vendors
- Communicate with vendors and customers regarding shipping schedules
- Provide shipping documents to customers on time
- The use of SAP for billing
VMI Order management:
- Study how to decide order quantity based on customer demand and VMI contracts
- Create inventory pulling reports and process billing to customers daily.
- The ISP project consists primarily of spreadsheet analysis as well as conducting “what-if” scenarios.
- Analyzing and reporting data as to the impact on inventory dollars as well as production requirements.
What You’ll Bring:
- College student, currently enrolled and majoring in Supply Chain
- Strong analytical skills, particularly in Excel
- Solid communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with various stakeholders and teams
- Interest in supply chain and in learning, growing and supporting a fast paced team
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.