Who We Are: Panasonic Avionics takes entertainment to new heights. We’re the world’s leading supplier of (IFEC) inflight entertainment and communications systems that allow airborne passengers to get their fix of live TV, movies, music, interactive games, maps, and much more! We make traveling on airplanes more exciting!
What We Value:
As an organization, we value people who are motivated and driven. We value a collaborative work environment that enhances careers and positively impacts society. We value our diverse work culture committed to delivering products and achieving high results. Seeing our products bring delight to others is just one way we measure success.
Why You Should Join:
A job is only part of what we offer. See how you can flourish in a career while getting the support and resources from some of the most talented people in the industry. You will work on technology that makes traveling the world that much better. Lastly, you will be rewarded with world class benefits and competitive wages. Come aboard, we’ve been expecting you!
Responsible for material forecast, planning and provisioning for internal/external customers based on service level agreements with consideration of budget planning parameters.
Inventory Management and Planning
- Ensure ERP/SOR reflects material purchases and movement of assets while ensuring compliance with established internal control procedures.
- Analyze support material requirements and execute order fulfillment plans to ensure service level requirements are met at PTS service centers.
- Ensure part segments within each PTS location are within established target stock levels in order to meet commercial obligations.
- Coordinate routing of material within PTS network as required.
- Track material movement within PTS network and address TAT exceptions.
- Take action upon receipt of daily exceptions/material alerts in order to sustain required material service levels across PTS network.
- Responsible for forecast accuracy within established business tolerances to ensure inventory optimization.
- Identify and report supply chain related problems in day-to-day activities in an effort to increase overall efficiency and productivity.
Metrics and Data Reporting
- Publish material recommendations and review prior to implementation.
- Review material forecasting models and propose recommendations to Mgmt prior to part segment changes in the planning and logistics tool.
- Advanced level knowledge of database systems, Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to gather and process large amounts of data by communicating essential information to Mgmt for direction/final decisions when required.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- History of demonstrating good judgment and ability to operate under general supervision.
- Flexible, multi-task oriented and adaptable to changing priorities from day-to-day.
- 2-year degree in relevant field or minimum 2 years of experience in Inventory Management, Order Fulfillment, Production Planning, Inventory Planning, Purchasing or Business Process Analysis.
- Understanding of transportation and logistics routing methods.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with an advanced ERP system.
- Domestic and international travel of up to 10%
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.