Ensures the right inventory is organized, tracked, stored, and ready to meet all customer specific needs. Works closely with LI Planning and PASA factories. Fosters a customer-centric culture of excellence, customer satisfaction, safety and on-time delivery.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- For LI site Inventory Management needs, ensures:
- Adequate LI representation in meetings and real-time communication to Site Director on issues requiring escalation.
- Accurate inventory is maintained at all storage locations, including static bins, work-in-process (WIP), and staging locations.
- Inventory is in sync/aligned to what is reflected in SAP, both EWM and ECC.
- Ongoing communication with factory and LI Operations to address discrepancies and prevent shortages or line stoppages.
- Adequate review and approval of all inventory adjustments tied to discrepancies, part number changes, etc.
- Adequate disposition of customer returns, returns to factory, damage in-house, in-transit damage, and/or excess and obsolete inventory.
- Collaboration with LI Planning, LI Engineering, and LI New Product Launch (NPL) for adequate inventory forecasting.
- Adequate storage is allocated to prevent the need for off-site storage.
- Tracks, Manages and Approves Employee Pay
- Manages or supports all internal or external inventory audits, including SOX and KMPG.
- Interprets, enforces and complies with company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Prepares reports, charts, graphs, and other statistical information.
- Initiates, recommends, or provides solutions through designated channels.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Site is aligned to corporate strategy and/or factory initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) in business, manufacturing, warehousing, or related field
- 2 to 5+ years of warehouse (product movement / inventory management) experiences with demonstrated leadership capability and growth in responsibility
- Prior experience in high volume manufacturing preferred.
- Experience in the automotive electronics industry strongly preferred.
- Previous work experience in a cross-cultural, international environment preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the computer applications appropriate to the position and assignment.
- Must be affective in human resource management.
- Manages staff including supervision, counseling, mentoring, performance standards and review, discipline, training and employee development.
BENEFITS & PERKS – WE’RE ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Great Medical / Dental Benefits
- Company-Matched 401K Retirement Savings
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance &Reimbursement Program
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Onsite Recreation Center & Café
- PASATalksSpeaker Summits
- Leadership & Mentorship Programs
- High5 Reward Recognition Program
- Onsite Happy Hours!
- And many more benefits & perks found within the ‘Our Culture’ section…
WHO WE ARE:
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and many others. In serving our customers, we don't just strive to put tomorrow's technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.