Panasonic – Supervisor, Inside Sales
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Providing leadership and supervision to the inside sales team to achieve sales targets, goals and objectives through training and modeling of proper inside sales account management and demand creation activities.
- Ensure inside sales team is current on all new product and service offerings through ongoing training.
- Maintain high level of customer engagement by the team and track and report metrics through salesforce CRM.
- Continuous improvement of customer satisfaction through feedback surveys and fine-tuning customer engagement processes.
- Drive team to grow and establish new reseller partnerships in lower performing territories.
- Conduct weekly team meetings and calls to assess status of territory and TAM/MR relationship, identify areas of improvements, and construct plan to improve the situation and overall business.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Degree required/preferred
- 5-7 years sales experience Undergrad preferred
- Basic computer program and applications proficient
- Customer service experience
- Complexity of problems System design and quoting assistance and training Multi-Tasking with time management Schedule management Customer issue solving
- Key communications contacts (internal/external) and level of persuasion required Internal with direct reports, inside sales manager, national sales manager, cross value collaboration with technical support, system engineering, customer services and distribution teams.
- External with customers, prospects, resellers, distributors, tech partners. High level of persuasion to influence direct reports and customers
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.