Panasonic – Strategic Regional Sales Manager
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
This position is responsible for assuming overall regional sales management including maintaining and expanding current business at assigned territory; as well as management of assigned manufacturer’s reps in the territory.
(Territory- Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas, Colorado, Utah, Idaho)
Candidate should be located in Texas
What You'll Get to Do:
- Increasing the point of sales (POS) and direct sales of Component sales through strategic distributor(s) resulting in market share and sales growth. Develop sales by identifying and meeting customer requirements; coordinating sales negotiations; and providing administrative support working with product management, engineering, operations, and local representatives partners.
- Assist in developing vision and strategy that promotes diversified product offerings to potential high growth market segments, strategic customers and emerging markets, both domestic and offshore.
- Provides information for forecasting market sales and assists in developing departmental and account budgets.
- Assumes full responsibility for comprehensive regional and strategic account management.
- Increase point of sales (POS)and direct in assigned region using local distributors and sales Representatives.
- Manage / promote focus product mix.
- Manage key opportunities related to distribution from Sales Force.
- Manage all registration activity, help provide design-win closure.
- Comprehensive distribution regional branch management.
- Manage, Maintain, Control the Region.
- Manage opportunity and business reviews, including QBR and ABR (quarterly and Annual business reviews).
- Analytical analysis of Market, Competitor, DTAM, POS, Price,, etc).
- Branch level analysis.
- Product level analysis.
- Manage regional distributor promotions / programs and special product incentive plans.
- Manage all Panasonic staff activities at regional distribution sites.
- Determine current and potential market and product trends. Report results and makes recommendations to direct manager and the executive team. Monitor competitive products and activities.
- Support the divisional CRM strategy to ensure full utilization of CRM process for assigned accounts.
- Development and management of business plan and budget including but not limited to sales strategies, business metrics, relationship plan and target market/vertical market research.
- Increase customer satisfaction.
- CRM Reporting.
- Coordination of project management.
- Responsible for Corp QBR insertion.
- Assure collection ratio in line with division goals.
- Minimize credit losses.
- Minimize inventory losses.
Education & Experience:
- A college degree with a technical background (Engineering preferred).
- Minimum 5 years successful industrial device sales experience.
- Multifunctional Account Team Leadership.
- Cultural Knowledge and Sensitivity.
- Ability to drive division vision and strategy to team by formulating effective division and employee related plans.
- Command trust and respect internally and externally at all levels.
- Interpersonal Relationship Skills.
- High level of collaboration in matrix and non-vertical organization is critical.
- Understanding organizational priorities.
- 30-40 percent domestic travel. Some International Travel maybe required.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
All applicants are subject to the Company’s mandatory vaccination policy. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.