Panasonic – Strategic Partnership
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
You will work in a small team of Engineers, Product Managers and Designers to build amazing products that delight our users and then get those products into their hands. You are expected to be a hands-on manager with demonstrable experience in leading small teams who excel in a dynamic, fast-moving, and agile environment building high quality, high performance and scalable software. You will analyze and understand new trends in the market, build business plans and connect the operating lines between external and internal functions.
- Work on strategic projects and develop hypotheses, conduct analyses to turn data into meaningful insights, and drive solutions and actionable recommendations and results through a rigorous, data-driven process.
- Align corporate strategic priorities into regional application
- Understand and draw insights from key industry and customer trends provide insight to the organization
- Develop strategic and business cases working with cross-functional teams outlining business opportunity, rationale, and operational plans to grow the region
- Uncover areas within the business to drive performance improvements to unlock productivity and accelerate execution
- Engage in exploratory discussions with partners, evaluate research collaboration engagements, and develop new business opportunities
- Maintain business relationships, sourcing opportunities for the partnership to thrive, monitoring success
- Analyze and determine key insights by crossing research results with key business drivers, competitive environment, trends, and operating metrics.
- Execute sophisticated quantitative analyses and advanced modeling that translates data into actionable insights.
What You’ll Bring:
- Budget, employees direct and indirect and other resources managed.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field
- Ability to lead complex operational and strategic cross-functional initiatives.
- Experience in technical, quantitative or business fields
- Ability to successfully work and partner across multiple functions in an organization.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to manage complexity to drive clarity and build bridges across teams and within external partnerships
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.