Panasonic – Strategic Mobility Senior Business Manager
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
This role will serve as a strong collaborative leader who will influence a cross functional team of stakeholders and will be responsible for managing and analyzing Panasonic Mobility Solutions and Service Offerings. The role includes high focus on customer needs, business case creation, market and competitive analysis. This role will also be responsible for partnering with key stakeholders in the business as well as external 3rd Party Partners to craft horizontal and vertical solutions that become the growth engine for the PSSNA Mobility Division.
Mobility Solutions Business Management:
- Define and develop business requirements, competitive analysis and market summary for PSSNA Mobility Solution development. Strong knowledge of the Public Sector, Enterprise and Federal mobility markets needed.
- Manage solution development and process through stage gates to assist in achieving revenue and profit targets for the fiscal year.
- Research and interaction with PSSNA Procurement to assist in requirements gathering, customer, market and competitive analysis
- Manage Solution Roadmap via input from Mobility Business Development Managers and voice of customer to translate into business category actions. Recommend when to grow, add, or harvest offerings from the portfolio based on sound business decision criteria. Grow unit and revenue share in respective categories
- Understand and implement strategy to enhance market position and competitive product position.
- Develop strategies and improvement recommendations to maximize customer satisfaction based on best-in-class benchmarks for customer satisfaction and ease-of-use characteristics for each category
- Protect and promote the brand image of Panasonic and its’ logos and sub-brands as premiere brands in the industry.
- Provide timely product/market information and strategy to support the solution development.
- Report solution/product/competitive/market information to management in a clear, concise, and timely manner.
Mobility Service Offerings Management:
- Individual will be responsible for designing, implementing and tracking Mobility Service Offerings with a focus on increased revenue and profit
- Define and develop business requirements, competitive analysis and market summary for PSSNA Mobility Service Offering development. Strong knowledge of the Public Sector, Enterprise and Federal mobility markets needed
- Be a change agent within the organization to drive process improvements
- Research and Analysis of service offerings to ensure competitive in market
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Individual can demonstrate proven Solutions Business Management and Delivery
- Must have ability to enable service offerings within current Panasonic structure
- Must demonstrate an expert level of leadership driven decision-making capabilities, an aptitude for problem solving and strong inter-personal skills.
- BA/BS in Business or a related field required, Advanced degree preferred
- 8-10+ Years or more with proven solutions delivery within the B2B segment
- Proven experience in business case development, market analysis and providing product direction. +
- Must demonstrate an expert level of decision-making capabilities, an aptitude for problem solving and strong inter-personal skills
- Solutions Business Management expertise required, Mobility experience preferred
- Experience and knowledge of the Product Development process and common practice techniques beneficial
- Technical hardware/software background with the ability to communicate with Engineering and Product planning teams and translate complex concepts into product requirements and marketing terms.
- Previous Solutions BDM role a value add benefit
- Individual must have proven success with delivery of service offerings into the market
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with monthly reporting and tracking a key deliverable.
Problem Solving: Complexity of problems
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Schedule keeping/management
- Understands how to prioritize workload
- Proactively improves customer relations
- Responsive, Identifies Needs, Monitors Satisfaction
- Self-started who excels in forming positive cross departmental relationships
- Decisive, focused, and proactive drive for execution
- Raise the Bar – independent implementation of solutions
- Anticipates obstacles and thinks ahead of next steps.
- Analyzes several data points and understands the relationship among them in order to make a valuable decision.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills; experience presenting to leadership, participating in sales presentations desirable.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude toward this collaborative role.
- Travel for business-related activities is 35%.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.