Participates and leads a process control quality assurance team. Provides direction in the development of quality assurance activities including process compliance, and quality audits.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Works on process descriptions, improvements, and formal documentation with various teams from all engineering and related management disciplines.
- Participates in decision making on process improvement proposals to ensure overall compliance and functional safety.
- Coordinates project assessments and provides coaching to project team members as needed.
- Partners with customers through process information exchange, quality status reporting, and assessments to improve our work products quality and customer relationships.
- Defines requirements for engineering process portal and playbook implementation.
- Interprets and complies with Company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Prepares reports, charts, graphs, and other statistical information to project teams and leadership on quality status and uses excellent communication skills to cooperate with other Panasonic quality organizations.
- Will initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through designated channels.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Four-year College Degree in at least one STEM major (Science; Technology; Engineering; Math) and a minimum of eight (8) years of customer facing, electronics product life cycle management experience.
- Knowledge of Project Management body of knowledge or equivalent.
- Previous work experience with Automotive SPICE or CMMI,ISO 9001:2015, ISO26262 Functional Safety.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in full product development lifecycle for embedded systems.
- Experience with various configuration management, planning and bug tracking tools required. DOORS/RTC/Jazz experience a plus.
- Experience with Unit Testing frameworks. Google Test/Mock a plus.
- Strong data analytical skills, focus on project performance and quality status data.
- Experience with MS SharePoint and related Microsoft technologies.
- Proficiency with the computer applications appropriate to the position and assignment.
- Previous work experience in a cross-cultural, international environment preferred.
BENEFITS & PERKS – WE’RE ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Great Medical / Dental Benefits
- Company-Matched 401K Retirement Savings
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance & Reimbursement Program
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Onsite Recreation Center & Café
- PASATalks Speaker Summits
- Leadership & Mentorship Programs
- High5 Reward Recognition Program
- Onsite Happy Hours!
- And many more benefits & perks found within the ‘Our Culture’ section…
WHO WE ARE:
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and many others. In serving our customers, we don't just strive to put tomorrow's technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.