Responsible for designing, defining, and implementing system architecture and requirements for Software and Hardware development tools. Provides an achievable development solution within defined procedures/practices, design parameters and timing requirements.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Leads and plans strategies for IBM DNG platform and develops design and implement for IBM product customizations, creates design documents, builds and maintains internal knowledgebases with functional architect team.
- Responsible for reviewing functional and design specification and makes recommendations to improve overall tool performance.\
- Participate and plan the Engineering Lifecycle Management (ELM) platform roadmap in line with future engineering growth/capacity and roadmap.
- Leads project management duties when working with Engineering teams for requirements development.
- Works on a diverse scope requiring opportunity investigation, detailed analysis and problem solving.
- Participates in industry forums, understands/stays abreast of current and future technology trends to build the latest ELM tools and processes.
- Provides documented application frameworks or architectures to help analyzing the root cause of problems and recommends corrective actions.
- Directly assists in the development of a solutions architecture program including departmental roadmaps and project portfolios for Engineering systems architecture.
- Partners with Engineering Business and Operations team and support effective implementations of Engineering systems architecture.
- Develops system architecture of solutions and/or complete application landscapes.
- Documents configuration changes with associated test cases and performs functional validation.
- Four-year College Degree in at least one STEM major (Science; Technology; Engineering; Math) and a minimum of eight (8) years of customer facing, electrical, mechanical, software or systems design experience in electronic products. Expert in Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools, particularly requirements management, product design architecture, solution design, system interface and integrations.
- Expert in IBM CLM Application Administration (Rational Team Concert (RTC), Rational Quality Manager (RQM), Doors Next Gen (DNG), Lifecycle Query Engine (LQE), LDX, Jazz Reporting Service (JRS)) around 7-10 years.
- More than 7 years knowledge and practical experience managing DNG and associated applications.
- Good knowledge and practical experience using a script language (for example Shell, python, Java Script, etc.)
- More than 5 year knowledge and practical experience setting up web-based applications (java based).
- Experience with ASPICE and Functional Safety compliance processes and tools usages
- More than 7 year practiced English language skills oral and written
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical manuals and design papers
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving skills, including the proven ability to adapt to a dynamic project environment and manage multiple projects.
- A global perspective with the ability to understand and work effectively in a culturally diverse organization.
- Must possess good understanding of general functions of the system components.
- Proficiency with Windows environment and Microsoft Office suite as appropriate to the position and assignment.
BENEFITS & PERKS – WE’RE ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Great Medical / Dental Benefits
- Company-Matched 401K Retirement Savings
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance &Reimbursement Program
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Onsite Recreation Center & Café
- PASATalksSpeaker Summits
- Leadership & Mentorship Programs
- High5 Reward Recognition Program
- Onsite Happy Hours!
- And many more benefits & perks found within the ‘Our Culture’ section…
WHO WE ARE:
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and many others. In serving our customers, we don't just strive to put tomorrow's technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.