Panasonic – Sr. Territory Account Manager - Security Surveillance
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Communicates the PSSNA value proposition "Why Panasonic" through engaging presentations and conversational meetings vs. leading with hardware while developing/facilitating customer relationships and creates opportunities with territory accounts
- Establishes, communicates and holds direct and matrix team accountability for contract terms, program budgets, schedules, operational activities and performance metrics to drive profitability and customer satisfaction
- Provides timely, accurate & complete sales reports and forecasts along with updating Sales Opportunities in PSSNA SalesForce system for forecasting.
- Engages and leverages effective relationships with internal resources and industry partners to create opportunities and further drive solution based sales.
- Manages programs from initiation through delivery, interfacing with the customer and company resources on technical and business issues.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing or a related discipline.
- 5-8 years sales experience in similar industry..
- Seasoned experienced sales profession with an understanding of multiple products and services and their connect ability.
- Has a solid understanding of business, financials, markets and the needs of customers.
- Understands moderately complex solutions and how to identify the value proposition for each.
- Ability to articulate product portfolios and their connectivity for a solution.
Resource Manager - Recognizes unspoken organizational constraints - what is and what is not possible at certain times or in certain positions. Uses the corporate culture and the language that will be best heard. Makes a conscious effort to build rapport among critical internal and external cross company customers to resolve issues and create solutions. Builds consensus with partners by considering input and promoting trust between parties. Asks direct questions of immediately people and consults available resources, even in crisis situations before taking action.
Strategic Thinking - Understands how the value of hardware, services, integration, software and go-to-market (partners, distributors, resellers and integrators) fit into the overall direction that provides a value proposition to our customers. Understands how our solutions fit the context of the customer.
Executive with Passion - Works independently and maintain one's motivation. Takes repeated actions to overcome obstacles. Persists in pursuing goals despite setbacks, sees and acts on new business opportunities. Executes plans with the desire to win. Evaluates and clarifies objectives to ensure they align with Panasonic and customer strategies. Builds support and determines optimal timing for execution.
Leadership - Promotes and generates cooperation among one's peers to achieve a collective outcome; fosters the development of a common vision and fully participates in creating a unified leadership team that get results. Develops relationships based on trust and promotes a climate that embraces collaboration and cohesion. Develops and empowers employees by providing feedback, coaching and career development. Acts as a mentor to peers in the organization. Participates in business decisions outside their immediate area of responsibility. Sees self as an expert and compares self or own abilities favorably with others. States confidence in own judgment.
- Adapts presentation or discussion to appeal to the interest and level of others. Seeks out information from many sources to diagnosis problems or identify future opportunities. Reads others verbal and non-verbal queues and adapts communication style to fit the audience and topic. Works to build or maintain friendly warm relationships or networks of contacts with people who are or might be useful in achieving work related goals.
- Encourages teams to build customer relationships and manage and generate resources to meet customer needs. Drives and coaches teams to seek feedback from the customer, which builds readiness to anticipate and meet customer needs and solve problems. Proactively seeks feedback from customers and uses insight to make improvements in systems, processes, etc. Takes care to identify the real needs of end users and focuses work on finding solutions that address internal and external customer needs.
- 75% travel
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.