Panasonic Connect - Sr. Account Manager
Panasonic Connect is looking for a Sr. Account Manager to join the Professional Imaging and Visual Systems group. IDEAL CANDIDATE RESIDES IN CA, NV, UT, CO, NE, KS, NM or AZ.
At Panasonic Connect, we connect the power of people and technology to change work, advance society and help connect to tomorrow. Empathy, results, relentlessness and teamwork are the foundations of the Panasonic Connect Culture. Our mission is to elevate the employee experience by empowering individuals to use their voice and have a positive impact on our business. As part of our team, you will push boundaries, take action, and face challenges alongside our customers to innovate experiences that define the changing world of work.
Watch this video to see how we connect talent to opportunity, work to tomorrow and solutions to purpose. Come join our journey!
What You Get to Do:
- Responsible for territory wide management, enablement strategies and Professional Imaging sales growth of all products and services within assigned geography and customer base.
- Meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly and annual territory quota for Professional Imaging product and services along with achieving strategic goals and targets as assigned by sales management.
- Develop new customers and grow existing accounts to achieve overall Professional Imaging sales objectives and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Directly engage end users and customers to create Panasonic Connect value that solves customer problems using our Professional Imaging product and service offerings.
- Cultivate key, strategic end user customers within territory and work closely with Panasonic Connect sales, marketing and technical resources to win business through our approved supply chain partners.
- Treat all customers and partners fairly and in compliance with all applicable laws and Panasonic Connect policies.
- Works with partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding Professional Imaging sales activities, strategies, and business opportunities that will produce year over year growth targets.
- Coordinates territory activity that aligns resources to maximize partner Professional Imaging sales, technical and key influencer focus on Panasonic Connect solutions.
- Manage partner programs, deal registrations, information portals, rebate, profit incentives, etc., to optimize Panasonic Connect benefits.
- Collaborate and implement partner quarterly and annual sales plans to improve partner mindshare, increase sales market share and overall Panasonic Connect value that drives long term business expansion.
- Weekly interaction with business development, field engineering and sales management team members to successfully execute customer sales strategies and provide highest level of end user customer satisfaction.
- Effectively manage all administrative duties and reporting in timely manner, including Salesforce customer, pipeline and opportunity data maintenance, sales forecasting, Product, Sales, Inventory, PSI, monthly capturing and reporting of partner sales data, POS, Quarterly Business Review functions, QBR, and various headquarter required reporting.
- Ongoing education to further technical proficiency with our Professional Imaging and Visual Systems and Solutions products while remaining current with competitive products and solutions in the Professional Imaging industry.
New Business and Technology Prospecting:
- Research, prospect, engage and cultivate incremental business with new and untapped customer segments and reseller partners that grow overall market share.
- Assist in uncovering new technology or industry trends.
- Communicate to product managements and factory resources to aid in product and solutions development.
What You'll Bring:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or similar related field required.
- 4 to 6 plus years experience of direct and indirect based sales and, or business development in the professional video markets with a focus on products related to broadcast level Pro Video, Projection, and Display technologies and managed services.
- Proven success managing significant reseller and strategic high value end-user relationships.
- Industry certifications preferred.
- Proven track record of navigating all levels reseller partner and end user accounts and driving tangible revenue with focus on year over year sales growth.
- Experience in selling and training reseller partners and end-users on hardware, software and, or entanglement services.
- Experience in autonomously managing business territories utilizing available resources.
- Understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partner management and sales teams.
- Able to navigate informal structures making work related contacts and collaborate with internal resources to accomplish company goals.
- Strategic thinker who takes systematic approaches to solving problems and ensures customer satisfaction while achieving company goals and the Panasonic Connect 7 Basic Business Principles.
- Effectively articulate complex Panasonic Connect solutions to customers, partners and key specifiers that enables customers to achieve their potential and objectives
- Ability to navigate informal structures and collaborate with internal resources to accomplish company goals.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel and management.
- Must have the ability to motivate partner assets and direct partner efforts to maximize Panasonic Connect awareness and adoption.
- Passionate company advocate and sales manager with exceptional negotiation skills to close business at all levels of customer and partner organizations.
- Skilled presenter who is comfortable with one on one or large group audiences.
- Candidate must manage tasks and effectively communicate to others using the Microsoft Office 365 platform including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Teams and Outlook.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, sales pipeline, opportunity data management and reporting functions.
- Travel up to 75 percent of time, some weekend work, hours of work may vary due to business travel, customer availability and trade show involvement.
What We Offer:
- High Performance Culture
- A focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Rewards and Recognition
- Learning & Development Opportunities Across Multiple Business Units
- Competitive compensation packages
- Hybrid work model
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Educational Assistance
- Volunteer time off
- Total Well Being Program
- Employee Referral Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.