Panasonic – Sr. Technical Talent Acquisition Specialist
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What you will get to do:
As a Technical Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist, you’ll bring to the table your experience as a Full Life-Cycle recruiter focused on creating strategies, creative techniques for sourcing and pipelining talent to meet business needs. You will have the opportunity to build relationships with hiring managers, HR Business Partners, and leaders across the business. You will also have the opportunity to be involved in executing on TA special projects.
- Partner with customer groups to build a strong working relationship and understanding of the business along with short- and long-term talent needs.
- Coach managers on hiring trends and talent acquisition tools and serves as a trusted business advisor to clients by delivering a value added, consultative talent acquisition service
- Develop innovative, creative, and proactive talent acquisition strategies to meet the business needs of the client group.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of talent acquisition plans and implementation.
- Coordinate and participate in Interview De-Brief sessions with team
- Utilize creative and innovative methods to leverage various resources to source qualified diverse candidates, both active and passive, using CRM, ATS, job boards, social networks, associations, universities, formal/informal networks, hiring events,
- Partner with external search vendors, when necessary
- Ongoing research on new methods and tools for sourcing talent
- Pipelining passive candidates and conducting exploratory interviews for potential opportunities going forward
- Partnering with TA Branding team to create campaigns to promote Panasonic, job opportunities, and events
- Assist in compiling reports, make recommendations on continuous improvement efforts, track effectiveness of sourcing methods, etc.
Hiring and Processing:
- Driving talent acquisition processes including candidate management, applicant tracking through ATS, requisition review, job postings, and reporting while managing various talent acquisition projects on a timely basis and within budget.
- Follow through on all resumes and applications to ensure proper correspondence is sent to candidates.
- Partner with HR Business Partners on offer creation, negotiations, and approval
- Prepare offer letters for review and approval.
- Continuously research new diversity tools and make recommendations to both business unit and Human Resources
- Identify and recommend strategic partnerships with diversity associations, networks, conferences, and university groups.
- Ensure compliance with ISM policies and corporate governance as it pertains to recruitment.
- knowledge of OFCCP regulations.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.
- Experience in full life cycle talent acquisition processes
- Experience recruiting for technical roles, such as Engineering (Software, Cloud, mechanical, industrial, electrical), Software (development, product management, architectural, sales) and Project Management
- Computer Skills: Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), Applicant tracking systems (Jobvite a plus), and CRM platforms a plus
- Exhibits networking and influencing skills
- Demonstrates organization, prioritization, and time management skills
- Demonstrates communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrate business acumen
- Exhibits expert negotiation skills
- Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Major Strengths: Proactive thinker, problem solver and decision-making skills. Results and process driven.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.