Panasonic – Sr. Solution Architect
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Owns the software solution configuration/design for new customers, through collaboration with members of the sales, R&D teams. Works with Sales to collaborate on the development of: account strategies, close plans, and WIN themes, and in response to relevant RFI’s and RFP’s, and supports effective transition to implementation team upon deal closure.
- Conduct effective discovery activities with prospective customers, and create and deliver functional, and technical presales demonstrations and meetings with prospective clients and partners. Effectively communicate how Panasonic software solutions solve customer’s key business challenges and deliver value.
- Develop new ideas for innovative solutions to meet customer needs by understanding client/partners short and long-term client goals and objectives as they relate to their technology needs.
- Support the sales team and partners as they communicate and build relationships with clients and partners to ensure client satisfaction and identify new business opportunities.
- Owns the software solution configuration/design for new customers, through collaboration with members.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- 4-year degree in business, computer science, engineering, or similar discipline
- Minimum 7 years-experience with relevant software solutions; focus on manufacturing, asset management and/or public safety preferred
- Proficient use of Excel, WORD, PPT, SalesForce or Sugar CRM, and Visio
- Ability to travel on a regular basis (75%)
- Technical aptitude to order to initiate pilot projects, demos and present to customers
- Energetic and willing to go the extra mile
- Demonstrated experienced in successfully executing all aspects of pre-sales consulting activities for enterprise-level software solutions, with a strong preference for SaaS/Cloud solutions
- Deep technical expertise required in order to be able to effectively configure software solutions to customer requirements, and to effectively configure, demonstrate and lead discussions on data mapping, system integration and other related functional/technical topics
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.