Leads the AutoSAR and vehicle services activities within PASA’s software product line/products. Responsible for assuring that our Autosar solutions are successfully integrated into all PASA automotive products, on time with high quality to multiple customers.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Collaborates with local engineering teams to analyze requirements and designs and maintains AUTOSAR Control Area Network (CAN)/Local Interconnect Network (LIN) for Automotive projects with on-time and high quality deliverables to multiple customers.
- Provides direction to both on-shore and off-shore development teams and third party AutoSAR stack vendors to develop new features.
- Works with global software development teams to develop new features, debug defects, and write test cases for unit testing.
- Evaluates new software releases from suppliers to ensure it meets the acceptance criteria.
- Manages external companies and resources that may be contracted to provide software design and development services.
- Utilizes strong project management skills including planning, tracking to that plan, and communicating status to both internal and external customers and controls tasks, equipment, and tools within budget constraints of given projects.
- Applies intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of assignments and related fields.
- Supports project leads in monthly budget forecasting updates and provides technical guidance to them.
- Interprets, enforces and complies with Company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Four-year College Degree in at least one STEM major (Science; Technology; Engineering; Math) and a minimum of five (5) years of experience with full life cycle embedded software development in electronics.
- Must have minimum three (3) years leading a team of software engineers with a formal development process such as Agile, Waterfall, Scrum, or Extreme Programming.
- Must have proficient with C/C++/Object Oriented Design (OOD).
- Must have experience in implementing, configuring and integrating AUTOSAR layers like OS, RTE, BSW, Diagnostic and applications.
- Must have experience in Diagnostic UDS Concepts.
- Must have experience in implementing, configuring and integrating MCAL drivers.
- Must have experience in implementing and integrating complex device drivers to be used with AUTOSAR based components.
- Must have experience in configuring, validating and integrating third party AUTOSAR and Flash bootloader releases.
- Must have experience in microcontroller and microcontroller peripherals like general purpose time, watchdog, ADC, UART, IPC, SPI, GPIO, PWM, I2S etc.
- Must have experience in designing, developing and debugging software in a real-time embedded environment.
- Must have experience in using GHS multi/IAR compilers and debugger tools
- Must have experience in working in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Windows-based databases.
- Experience in Global B, Authenticated boot, Authenticated firmware update and Authenticated.
- Working knowledge of Aspice and ISO26262 standards.
- Working knowledge of Software Configuration Management (SCM) systems.
- Working knowledge of a Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Have a strong Experience in understanding of hardware and schematics.
BENEFITS & PERKS – WE’RE ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Great Medical / Dental Benefits
- Company-Matched 401K Retirement Savings
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance & Reimbursement Program
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Onsite Recreation Center & Café
- PASATalks Speaker Summits
- Leadership & Mentorship Programs
- High5 Reward Recognition Program
- Onsite Happy Hours!
- And many more benefits & perks found within the ‘Our Culture’ section…
WHO WE ARE:
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and many others. In serving our customers, we don't just strive to put tomorrow's technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.